ENERGY BOOST IV TREATMENT
Replenish & Revive with our Energy Boost IV Treatment
Energy Boost Vitamins to Exceed the Challenging Demands of Your Day
New U Women’s Clinic & Aesthetics Energy Boost treatment includes a specially-formulated combination of IV fluids, electrolytes, vitamins and antioxidants to combat the symptoms of fatigue and low energy. Our special combination of energy boost vitamins also enhances your mental clarity and overall performance.
Ingredients: Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin B12, & Vitamin C
Causes of low energy include:
- Low levels of B12
- Insufficient sleep
- Electrolyte imbalances
- Certain illnesses
- Certain neurological conditions
- Thyroid conditions
HANGOVER IV TREATMENT
Recover & Revive with our Hangover IV Treatment
New U Women’s Clinic & Aesthetics Hangover treatment includes a specially-formulated combination of IV fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and medications to detoxify your body and treat your hangover symptoms. Our treatment rehydrates your body, helps flush out toxins, and restores nutrients while cleansing your system. Our formula includes anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory medications to provide fast relief of your symptoms.
Causes & Symptoms of Hangovers
Hangovers are caused by dehydration and nutrient depletion caused by excessive alcohol consumption. The end result is an array of symptoms that can be debilitating. The symptoms of a hangover can last for hours without proper treatment.
Ingredients: Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Toradol
Symptoms of a hangover include:
- Upset stomach
- Muscle aches
SUPER IMMUNE BOOST IV TREATMENT
Supercharge & Protect with our Super Immune Boost IV Treatment
New U Women’s Clinic & Aesthetics Super Immune Boost IV treatment includes a specially-formulated combination of IV fluids, electrolytes, vitamins and powerful antioxidants to supercharge your immune system to combat viruses, colds, and the flu.
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM TO FIGHT OFF INFECTIONS
Whether you have an infection from a virus, a cold, or the flu, having an illness puts extra demands on the body during the recovery process. Your body needs more vitamins and nutrients than usual to fight off your infection. Boosting your antioxidant levels can also help accelerate the recovery process. When you are not feeling well, New U Women’s Clinic & Aesthetics Super Immune Boost treatment will help you recover from your illness as quickly as possible.
Ingredients: B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin B12, High-Dose Vitamin C, Zinc Booster, Glutathione
The Skinny Shot is a powerful injectable which combines MIC, Vitamin B-12, L-Carnitine, and other essential nutrients to detox your system and promote fat loss.
Methionine – The “M” in MIC Injection, is an essential amino acid, which means that it is not synthesized in humans. This amino acid acts as a lipotropic agent which: assists in the breakdown of fats within the liver; helps to lower cholesterol thereby preventing excess fat buildup in the liver and throughout your body’s circulatory system; is helpful in preventing and relieving fatigue; and is useful in some cases of allergies by virtue of its ability to reduce histamine release.
One of the sulfur-containing amino acids (along with cysteine and cystine), methionine is important (essential) to many bodily functions and must be directly consumed through supplementation or methionine-containing proteins. Other reported benefits of methionine include improvement of: liver disease; skin tone and elasticity; nails; hair; and cardiovascular and muscular functions, through its role in the production of creatine. It has also been used to treat premature ejaculation, chronic depression, pancreatitis, Parkinson’s disease, and AIDS myelopathy.
Inositol – The “I” in MIC Injection, is a B-vitamin that promotes: the health of cell structures and nerve synapses; aids in the metabolism of fats; helps reduce blood cholesterol; and participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite. It has been shown to be helpful for the treatment of depression, panic disorder, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and fatty liver. It also important for optimal brain function. Inositol deficiency may manifest as symptoms of constipation, high cholesterol, vision problems, and hair loss.
Choline – The “C” in MIC Injection, is an essential nutrient that helps to support the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems.
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12) – This form of B-12 vitamin is used in our Lipo-B injection and plays a significant role in the replication of DNA, the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the formation of blood cells. The vitamin B-12 injection has been shown to provide these key benefits: boosts energy and overall metabolic rate; assists in the burning of stored body fat; detoxifies the body; increases red blood cell production; maintains a healthy liver; helps regulate sleep, mood, appetite and energy; works synergistically with other nutrients to improve health; and slows aging.
L-Carnitine – Carnitine is an amino acid which is required for the transport and breakdown of body fat for the generation of metabolic energy. Studies show that oral L-Carnitine supplementation can decrease fat mass, preserve muscle during exercise, and reduce muscle fatigue. Further research over the last decade has shed new light on the importance of L-carnitine as a regulator of skeletal muscle fuel selection, which means it is needed to determine whether muscle tissue utilizes carbohydrates or fat for energy.
MIC SKINNY-SHOT BEFORE & AFTER
VITAMIN B12 INJECTIONS
What are B12 injections?
The demands of daily life can often impact our strength, stamina, and focus. Vitamin B12, is referred to as the “energy vitamin,” which is key to supporting and maintaining a healthy nervous system. B12 injections are designed to combat feelings of chronic fatigue and help eliminate accumulated stress. Vitamin B12 injections are readily absorbed by the body and much easier for your system to metabolize compared to oral supplements. B12 promotes enhanced focus and mental awareness, allowing you to be more energetically engaged in all aspects of your life. B12 also is believed to help prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia.
Who can benefit?
The benefits of Vitamin B12 injections can include increased endurance and sustained energy as well as offer fat-burning advantages. Our patients at New U Women’s Clinic & Aesthetics who lead busy professional and personal lives often find B12 injections to be a valuable component to maintaining an energetic body and a sharp, concentrated mind. Many of our patients work extremely long hours, manage businesses, and juggle hectic schedules, or take care of family demands. B12 can give you the energy you need to be able to complete these tasks, but allow you to live with a sense of vibrancy and focus. Rachel Gorham-Fidino can help you decide if B12 injections might improve your lifestyle during your one-on-one consultation.
How often do I need a treatment?
Vitamin B12 injections are available in a single dose injection to provide increased energy levels and added benefits to your daily performance for approximately 7-12 days. Some people may experience longer results in combination with proper nutrition. We recommend single dose injections of B12 twice a month.
What are the potential side effects?
Vitamin B12 injections are considered very safe and often have no side effects at all. Some patients may experience mild redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site, but these side effects typically dissipate quickly. Patients who are sensitive to B12 may feel “weird” after the injection, though this usually only lasts 8-12 hours. If you have an allergy to cobalt, chronic liver disease, kidney disease, or any type of infection, please inform Rachel Gorham-Fidino during your consultation as you many not be an ideal candidate for B12 injections. In addition, certain medications can reduce the absorption (and therefore the benefits) associated with B12.
New U Women’s Clinic and Aesthetics is proud to offer Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant which repairs and prevents skin damage and hyperpigmentation. Glutathione works on a cellular level to brighten skin, reduce minor imperfections, and even out skin tone. This incredible compound also has anti-inflammatory properties which can combat mild acne. Though naturally produced by the body, Glutathione is used up faster than it can be replaced. Taking regular injections of Glutathione can help your body rid itself of free radicals and improve your overall health.
- Reduces Oxidative Stress: This stress diminishes the body’s ability to fight off disease. Glutathione improves the ability to reduce these free radicals and in turn reduces likelihood of disease.
- May reduce Psoriasis: A study found that increased levels of Glutathione reduced psoriasis. Glutathione is naturally found in whey protein sources. Deficiency may occur in those who don’t regularly consume these sources.
- Reduction in damage caused by fatty liver disease: Liver cell death with fatty liver disease is increased with Glutathione deficiency. Supplementation of Glutathione was found to reduce damage.
- Improves quality of the natural release of insulin in elderly: Simply stated, increased Glutathione levels cause increased fat burning and decreased fat storage due to this improvement in insulin sensitivity.
- Improves circulation: Patients with peripheral arterial disease had a reduction of their leg pain and increase to their circulation with Glutathione injections.
- Reduction in symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease: There is no cure for this disease, however a study found that Glutathione injections were able to reduce the parkinsonian events and reduce symptoms thereby causing improvement to the quality of life.
- Autoimmune system boost: Patients with autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis(RA), celiac disease, lupus may find a reduction of their symptoms due to Glutathione’s ability to regulate immunological responses.
- Regulation of oxidative stress in patients with chronic low Glutathione levels: It is found that Autistic people have increased levels of oxidative stress and reduction of Glutathione within the brain. Both of which may lead to chronic neurological outcomes. Glutathione injections may be a quick and tangible solution for autistic patients given their predisposition of chronic low levels.
- Reduction in cell damage from uncontrolled diabetes: Patients with uncontrolled diabetes leads to system-wide oxidative stress and increased likelihood of peripheral arterial disease. Glutathione injections are shown to diminish this stress and doubles its benefit toward improvement of insulin efficiency.
- Reduction in inflammation: Glutathione is a precursor of NAC which is used to detoxify the body and decrease oxidation. Improvement to quality of life and body-wide benefits due to this reduction in inflammation.